Thursday, June 24, 2010

SUMMERTIME

School is out! I am so excited to have our precious boys home! I love school, school supplies, routine and everything that goes with it! However, I love summer break, no homework, no routine and everything that goes with it! Since I cannot seem to find the time or patience to upload pictures I thought I'd just say HI! I hope you are having a wonderful summer!

Our summer so far...
  • Our sweet Great Nieces came to visit for a few weeks, Emilya (3) and Charlie (2)
  • Music Camp and two amazing performance of the musical "Fish Tales" (jax & reed)
  • Vacation Bible School with friends (jax & reed)
  • Sports and Art Camp (jax, reed, ellis & emilya)
  • Swimming & Sewing Days with lifelong friends who are about to move to Chicago
  • First Birthday Party for our cousin Tripp on Saturday
  • Summer vacation to Colorado
Wow! We have been busy! I am tired from typing it all! Off to pack...

No comments: